[AusNOG] Brisbane Drinks : http://www.springhillhotel.com.au/

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Jul 5 15:59:58 EST 2010

Venue for Tuesday has been decided as the http://www.springhillhotel.com.au/

100 Leichhardt Street

Spring Hill, QLD, 4000

Otherwise known as the 'Cow Pub'

The place is easy to get lost in, so it looks like the meeting area is the HOLLYWOOD GARDENS section
http://www.springhillhotel.com.au/hollywood-gardens.php?ref=hol

Which is down the ramp, next to the big plastic cow.

There has been a fair amount of off-list confirmation so it looks like it is going to be a decent night.

Just remember that what goes on at AusNOG stays at AusNOG!