[AusNOG] Network Management and Tools

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Mon Jul 5 10:26:41 EST 2010

There's no cacti in opsview, it uses nagios perfmon data for results to graph and the graphs are done in ajax/java.

www.opsview.org

The contents of this email are intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, the information in this email must not be copied, disclosed or used. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete and disregard the information contained in it, and telephone us immediately.