[AusNOG] Network Management and Tools

Daniel Hooper dhooper at emerge.net.au
Mon Jul 5 10:13:48 EST 2010

> > Surely it would make total sense to extend nagios so it actually
> > remembered the data it collected rather than just doing a real-time
> > evaluation and then throwing the data away.  There are some nagios rrd
> > type hacks but, really, how hard could this really be.
> >

> > David
>
> Both OpenNMS and Zabbix can do both reporting and graphing in one.

So can opsview .. I migrated all my nagios & cacti stuff to opsview, works a treat.

-Dan

The contents of this email are intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, the information in this email must not be copied, disclosed or used. Any unauthorised use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please delete and disregard the information contained in it, and telephone us immediately.