[AusNOG] Root Zone DNSSEC Deployment Technical Status Update

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Fri Jan 29 05:37:04 EST 2010

On 22 Jan 2010, at 07:22, John Allan wrote:

> I'm surprised there has been less discussion on this.

> exceed the UDP limit unless fragmented or made over TCP.
>
> It was a topic at UKNOF15 for the deployment on K and F.  The slides are
> up at http://www.uknof.org.uk/uknof15/

Hi,

Thanks for the plug for uknof - You can see videos of the talks here :

http://media.portfast.net/uknof/uknof15/

There is likely to be a more permanent home for the video soon - if you are a visitor from the future, looking from the archives, and the link does not work then please look at www.uknof.org.uk for the new video link. :-)

Andy