[AusNOG] [pacnog] RIPE NCC Position On The ITU IPv6 Group

Chris Chaundy chris.chaundy at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 10:32:04 EST 2010

Hi David,

Speaking strictly for myself here. I was going to send a reply that
echoes several points discussed by Steve and Danny below but held
back.  It does appear that the ITU proposal has the potential for
deliberate or coincidental nationalisation of the Internet by stealth.

To quote Kurt Cobain, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they
aren't after you"...

Regards, Chris