[AusNOG] AFACT logged an appeal

Julian DeMarchi julian at jdcomputers.com.au
Thu Feb 25 12:50:15 EST 2010

On 02/25/2010 11:45 AM, Paseka, Tomas wrote:
> For the music/movie industry, its lose change.
>
> The numbers they've been throwing around for lost revenue for years have
> been billions.

What I fail to understand is; ligation like this does not make friends.
While taking these drastic steps, how do the movie industry expect to
get help from the ISPs?

I understand iinet is in the process of rolling out IPTV, so one would
assume the studios would be more willing to help iinet create a good
product which in turn could combat piracy...... But this is not the
case, and it is very upsetting to see this action being dragged out
longer....

I wish iinet the best of luck!

--julian