[AusNOG] ipv6, dhcpv6 pd and dsl/dial termination

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Sun Feb 14 00:35:05 EST 2010

Most useful post I have seen on list this year Tim, thank you.

If there is anyone out there kicking about who is interested in
playing around with this on Mikrotik, I have purchased some new
hardware recently to testbench our implimentation - I warmy welcome
anyone wanting to gain exposure on this platform to provide input and
perhaps perform some tests in a non-production environment.

I do not have the appropriate Cisco hardware, but I am happy to
provide colo/ip gratis to anyone wanting to test their Cisco kit
outside of their environment.

Happy v6ing :)

Sent from my iPhone