[AusNOG] iiNet update - download quotas

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Fri Feb 5 01:22:21 EST 2010

To be honest, disregarding *any* file downloads, I find that the larger
quota I have available the more likely I am to use it up with streaming
media and other 'single-use/view' sites.
Grooveshark of late has been taking quite a large chunk of my quota;
also watching news videos (reports on iinet case or interviews with
michael atkinson/stephen conroy anyone?) and listening to streaming
radio can easily eat up gigs of my quota per day.

If I as one person can do that then I can understand a standard internet
enabled family might need a lot more.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus HNA