[AusNOG] 2010 in Review

Elly Tawhai elly at apnic.net
Tue Dec 21 18:00:43 EST 2010

2010 in Review

Hi AUSNOG Community,

The APNIC Secretariat thanks the Internet community for its support
during 2010 and wishes everyone a happy and prosperous 2011.

As we face the challenges of IPv4 runout, we have created a video
reminding the community of the importance of IPv6 deployment, not only
to the future of the Internet, but to future generations.

     http://www.apnic.net/yearinreview

We look forward to working with you again.

Warm regards

The staff of the APNIC Secretariat

APNIC Secretariat                                 secretariat at apnic.net
Asia Pacific Network Information Centre (APNIC)   Tel: +61 7 3858 3100
PO Box 3646 South Brisbane, QLD 4101 Australia    Fax: +61 7 3858 3199
6 Cordelia Street, South Brisbane, QLD            http://www.apnic.net