[AusNOG] New list charter from the AusNOG Board

Karl Kloppenborg karl at karltec.net
Sat Dec 18 01:40:45 EST 2010

Noggers,

To extend on Christopher Beis's remarks:

1) I think what Christopher said is a valid point, we should have a terms of viewing listed before you can read the archives directly from the site (yes I know a simple google search would render this pointless, but at least its there in an obvious manner)

2) Christopher stated that he had not known about the charter till about now, this suggests to me that we should also implement a copy of the charter to be emailed to a person upon signup to the mailing list.

Food for thought.

Cheers!
Karl Kloppenborg