[AusNOG] OT: Brisbane Storm. Gentlemen, start your engines..

Jacob Gardiner jgardiner at squiz.com.au
Thu Dec 16 14:31:17 EST 2010

Sydney is about to be hit with a big one too, Immediate broadcast out by BOM. Large hailstorms + flash flooding.

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN65152.shtml

On 16/12/2010, at 2:27 PM, Sean K. Finn wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just a heads up.
>
> Brisbane is getting smashed at the moment with a fairly heavy traditional QLD thunderstorm, which could possibly bring Hail for any that don't know.
>
> It's congealing over the CBD area the moment and from reports slightly south there is definitely hail in it.
>
> If you have gensets, I suggest warming them up.
>
> http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDR663.loop.shtml
>
> Best Regards,
> Sean.

Jacob Gardiner
National Hosting Manager
E jgardiner at squiz.com.au

Squiz Pty. Ltd. A 92 Jarrett Street, Leichhardt NSW 2040
P +61 2 8507 9900 F +61 2 8507 9988 SUPPORT 13000 SQUIZ W www.squiz.com.au

AUSTRALIA UNITED KINGDOM NEW ZEALAND EUROPE UNITED STATES
SYDNEY MELBOURNE CANBERRA HOBART BRISBANE

SUPPORTED OPEN SOURCE SOLUTIONS