[AusNOG] [OT] Welcome Mark

Snowy Angelique Maslov snowy at snowy.org
Tue Dec 14 13:07:58 EST 2010

On 14/12/2010 9:34 AM, craig at askings.com.au wrote:
>> On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:09 AM, Dasmo<dasmo at dasmo.net>  wrote:
>>> geez, this should be called nanog with the way you lot go on like
>>> grandmothers
>> I suggest a new list: SeNOG - The Senile Network Operators Group
> Get off my Router! Damn lunatic kids! Wouldn't know an acoustic coupler if
> it hit them in the back of their head! *grumble, mutter*

Acoustic Coupler?!   You were lucky!  In my day we used to have to
whistle down the line at 300 baud.   In the outback; over a barb wire
fence line set-up for telephone!    And we'd have to lick the ends to
make sure we still had a live connection.   Acoustic Coupler indeed!
*waves a cane at Craig!*

--
Snowy Angelique Maslov<snowy at snowy.org>