[AusNOG] Best Open-Source Flow analyzer tools

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Tue Dec 14 00:00:11 EST 2010

I'd suggest a 32 Processor beast with 2TB of ram to do one flow.

>From my experience it feels like Order(N)Squared factor of Scalability.

If you don't have to do anything realtime it's ok, but in my opinion the more you use it linearly, square the amount of times you need to wait for anything useful.

Hence why I'm looking for an open-source alternative that I can rip the guts out of.

Sean.