[AusNOG] NBN Legislation

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed Dec 1 12:55:59 EST 2010

G'day Tom,

I managed to say G'day to you  at the AusNOG Before-Drinks sponsored by Vocus, I think we were drinking Three Sheets and standing in the corner of the bar when you first arrived.

I won't waste much of your time, but I'd appreciate any nudge in the right direction to the right person / people / portals to speak to regarding connecting as an RSP.

I generally have faith that at a technical level we will need to connect somewhere(s), somehow(s), to the POI's, but at a business level I'm not sure where to get the ball rolling on starting a relationship with NBNCo to get this underway.

Any nudge in the right direction would be appreciated.

As a very much wholesale private carrier / network and datacenter provider, rather than retail home INTERNET provider, I'm stuck in a knowledge backwater on this one.

Best Regards,
Sean.