[AusNOG] Fwd: [SAGE-AU] Richard Stallman Speaking at RMIT

Shain Singh shain.singh at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 11:22:03 EST 2010

Apologies for the cross-post, but I thought there would definitely be some
on this list that would be interested.

RMS is also speaking at Melbourne University -
http://www.nicta.com.au/news/events/event_repository/upcoming_events/big_picture_seminar_melbourne_richard_stallman

Shaineel Singh
e: shain.singh at gmail.com
p: +61 422 921 951
w: http://coffee.shainsingh.com

--
"Too many have dispensed with generosity to practice charity" - Albert Camus