[AusNOG] Flogging a dead horse

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Mon Aug 16 16:20:33 EST 2010

Tim,
The demand for faster services exists.   The constant denial that it doesn't and the demand isn't going to grow is tiring as you know it's not true.

/me hopes you're going to be vocal about the government spending same kinds of dollars on a few ships, submarines and fighter planes over the next decade.   Certainly if we can't afford NBN then we can't afford to spend the same money on defence as well.

Still I see no alternate plan other than "hopefully technology will save us from ourselves".

MMC