[AusNOG] Aggressive competition

Kai vk6ksj at westnet.com.au
Fri Aug 13 09:28:24 EST 2010

Mmm, righteothen. I'm guessing you've all fought in some shape or form for however many years and had basically no choice but to accept "that's just how it is" with Telstra. I'm guessing it hasn't always been that way though? so at what point did Telstra's attitude start to suck and is there a snowflakes chance in hell of having a level playing field (or something close to it) if you can speak to the right people? or are there no "right people" anywhere in Telstra who have the mindset to listen?