[AusNOG] IPv6 production deployment at Microsoft TechEd 2010

David Connors david at codify.com
Thu Aug 12 19:13:25 EST 2010

On 12 August 2010 18:57, Mark Newton <newton at internode.com.au> wrote:

> They're a bit late to the party. The SAGE-AU conference this week in Hobart

has dual-stack WiFi, with NATted v4 and UGA IPv6.

> We provided similar connectivity to the IPv6 Forum Downunder a couple
> of years ago.

Yeah I think the article is pretty clear in saying it is a first for an MS
event. The main point behind the deployment is awareness among Enterprise
admins and specifically around design issues on stuff like AD and so on with
specific sessions around that.

--
*David Connors* | david at codify.com | www.codify.com
Software Engineer