[AusNOG] Long live the NBN. The NBN is dead?! [personal]

Tim McCullagh timbo at halenet.com.au
Wed Aug 11 10:58:03 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
  From: Stephen Carter

  Hybrid does not mean worst or inferior.

  Trust Conroy you say? Interesting, but there is a line that faith can be blinding.

  If NBNco's ftth wireless and satellite is not a hybrid network then what is it.  Conroy is a goose

  How many of us use fixed at home and work and mobiles on the road if that is not a hybrid solution then what is it?

  I use fibre, DSL fixed wireless and mobile wireless, and if I am desparate satellite,  each in a situation that meets my needs and budget

  This is a clear example of the misleading discussion around this topic.

  regards

  Tim