[AusNOG] Services in Murarrie, QLD

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Thu Apr 29 15:01:59 EST 2010

AusNOG,

We're looking to pull some additional connectivity into our datacenter at Murarrie. We have an Optus SDH service at the moment and it costs us more /Mbps than our IP transit (not kidding). I am not interested in any more resold Optus services unless you can give me a screaming deal. Is there anyone with fibre in the area who isn't Optus/Telstra? EFM is not an option, there are not enough copper pairs in the ground. Will consider microwave to a local aggregation point if you don't quote me BS prices.

No meetings/BDM visits/tyre kickers/punters with no buying power/sucker quotes please. We know what this costs and a 100% margin isn't acceptable for us - we only log support tickets when stuff is down, we are not interested in a "managed service". Everyone else, send me an email with pricing and I may just release my credit card from its leathery prison.

Regards,
Curtis