[AusNOG] Can anyone recommend a network cable supplier in Melbourne?

Michael Richardson lists at mikerichardson.com.au
Fri Apr 23 18:12:00 EST 2010

Hi again,

I wanted to share my experience, because it was not all I expected it to be.
I had many responses from people recommending a variety of providers, and
I'd like to thank you all for that (there's too many of you to thank
personally).

Going through many of the recommendations was a frustrating reminder of how
poor some websites are developed, especially shopping sites! The winner of
my order was dueltek.com.au. Their prices aren't great, but I could at least
find the products and prices I wanted.

Thanks again to all who replied. Sorry that I'm too lazy to respond to you
individually.

Mike