[AusNOG] Can anyone recommend a network cable supplier in Melbourne?

Michael Richardson lists at mikerichardson.com.au
Fri Apr 23 13:19:42 EST 2010

Hi again list,

Apologies for a relatively pointless and uninteresting post here. I'm
looking to buy a bunch of prefabricated CAT6 leads, about 1km worth, made up
by varying colours and lengths. We need this stuff rather quickly and our
regular supplier is being too sluggish.

Can anyone on list recommend a supplier of CAT6 packaged cables with
generally good stock levels, even with unusual orders like 5M Brown, Orange,
or Purple cables? If you yourself are a supplier, I hereby solicit your
contact :)

Cheers,
Mike