[AusNOG] exetel sydney down

Ryan Benson mail at ryanbenson.net
Tue Apr 20 14:03:29 EST 2010

http://forum.exetel.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=35902

Re: Unplanned Outage - Tuesday 20th, April

Postby abdul on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:02 am
Problem is narrowed down to an issue with one of our internal VLANS
which hosts the public network.

There will be issues connecting to some core services like DNS and our
Phone system.

Says it got resolved at 9.11am.