[AusNOG] Report on 1/8 traffic

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Fri Apr 9 14:47:30 EST 2010

Hi Anand,
I guess this isn't the ideal place to discuss.   However, I suspect it's something that needs to have some policy suggested at an APNIC meeting.
I agree that having the contact details upto date is important.   Surely having the reverse mapping accurate is important too.

MMC

--
Matthew Moyle-Croft
Peering Manager and Team Lead - Commercial and DSLAMs