[AusNOG] BBQ?

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Tue Sep 29 01:11:07 EST 2009

Steve,

Great idea. I am willing to offer my place. We've got a large back deck/yard and pool area in our place at Red Hill just off Musgrave road (about 5 mins in a bus out of the city) - summer is coming up and pool parties are always great fun - or perhaps look at Roma Street Parklands?

I've also got a barbequeue that I would have no issue donating to the cause if someone wanted to host at their place (what kind of Queenslander doesn't have a barbie? =)

I know a number of people expressed enthusiam regarding a Brisbane meetup when I was at AusNOG - perhaps this is the opportunity.

Regards,
Curtis