[AusNOG] Equinix Outage - October

Nathan Sullivan nathan at nightsys.net
Tue Sep 15 16:36:08 EST 2009

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to see if many others received the scheduled outage notification
for Equinix in October? They are wanting to take out Primary and Redundant
power circuits one week apart for 3 hours on a Sunday morning for
maintenance. I know that if we did something like this to our customers in
Brisbane we would have a lot of customers on our back about it :) Any
thoughts overall on the matter? Also taking into account their outage back a
few months back due to UPS/breaker issues.

Nathan.