[AusNOG] Anyone know any good independant splicers in BNE?

Curtis Bayne curtis at bayne.com.au
Fri Sep 4 00:30:02 EST 2009

AusNOG,

I am looking for some indicative pricing from anyone who is capable of fusion splicing in Brisbane. I am looking for someone independant that I can build a relationship with, rather than a contracting company like Optilinx. The project is quite large (around 100 terminations).

I am even happy if it's someone with a day job looking for some pocket money in this GFC - weekend work is ok with me. If you don't have your own equipment I can supply.

Regards,
Curtis