[AusNOG] Telstra Outage?

Nicholas_Maesepp at scee.net Nicholas_Maesepp at scee.net
Thu Sep 3 09:07:28 EST 2009

We lost all connectivity for the hour which includes all our servers in
Pitt St IDC, seems pretty major. But back online now.

Nick

From:
David Hooton <david.hooton at platformnetworks.net>
To:
Daragh Mc Grath <lists at daraghmcg.org>, "ausnog at ausnog.net"
<ausnog at ausnog.net>
Date:
03/09/2009 09:02 AM
Re: [AusNOG] Telstra Outage?
Sent by:
ausnog-bounces at lists.ausnog.net

Yep,

Looks like the engineers over on whirlpool have been working on what the
problem is for about an hour now..  They have a pretty thorough 10 page
outage report in the making :-)

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies.cfm?t=1274075

Kind Regards,

David Hooton
Managing Director
Platform Networks
www.platformnetworks.net

3G wireless data solutions from Platform Networks - Ask me for more
information_______________________________________________
AusNOG mailing list
AusNOG at lists.ausnog.net

Introducing the new PS3.
New slim 120GB model. New low price $499rrp.
PS3 The Game is Just the Start...

If you have received this email in error please notify postmaster at scee.net
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for
all known viruses.
Sony Computer Entertainment Australia Pty. Limited
Registered Office: Level 1, 63-73 Ann Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Australia
Registered in Australia: 077 583 183