[AusNOG] FW: IPv6 ADSL CPE options

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Wed Sep 2 16:26:56 EST 2009

On 02/09/2009, at 3:02 PM, Barrie Hall wrote:

> We have been pondering the BBF's WT-187, which (if you choose the
> right bits) will fit quite well into an existing PPPoX DSL deployment.

The AVM FRITZ!Box is the one that's being deployed by xs4all.  It's a
SME kind of box, check out its specs to see all the whizzy stuff that's
included in it.  Looks awesome, but probably isn't the right answer for
mom and dad.

  -  mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999