[AusNOG] Presentation slides from AusNOG-03

David Hughes David at Hughes.com.au
Tue Sep 1 21:17:02 EST 2009

Hi

We'll be uploading all the presentations we can once the presenters
have had an opportunity to vet them for any material that can't be
shared that widely.  I expect them to on the site next week.

Thanks

David