[AusNOG] Au Cybersquatting Laws?

Alan Arnott alan at arnotts.net.au
Tue Sep 1 17:41:02 EST 2009

Hi Paul,

Among other options, there is the .au Dispute Resolution Policy (auDRP).

I have experience in this area. Contact me offlist if you require
assistance.

Regards,

Alan

This correspondence is issued on behalf of Arnotts Lawyers Jones Bay Wharf
ABN 95 392 650 727, is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). It may also be protected by legal privilege. Confidentiality
and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken
delivery of this correspondence to you. You may not copy this correspondence
or use or disclose its contents to anyone without our express consent.
Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards
Legislation.