[AusNOG] Information on Australian peering locations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Du Fresne, Thaddeus Thaddeus.DuFresne at dbcde.gov.au
Wed Oct 14 12:08:59 EST 2009

I prefer to think of myself as a non-government type who happens to be working for the Government  ; )

Thanks for the clarification in info about public/private peering - I wasn't really expecting a truly comprehensive listing, I meant authoritative in terms of it being widely recognised as a resource.

Thanks again

-Thad