[AusNOG] OT: No need to panic, Pipe's Drinking sponsorships are safe:

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon Nov 16 19:00:14 EST 2009

http://www.commsday.com/node/669

"TPG CEO David Teoh on Pipe: We're not going to screw it up"

"On a lighter note, Pipe's customers may also be relieved to know that Teoh isn't planning on interfering with Pipe's industry social activities either. "Bevan is running the show. He has a budget, he's a good operator, I must respect what he's doing... if this goes through, we're not going to change anything there, it's a separate business unit - as long as they perform, as long as the bottom line is there," he said. Just last week Pipe kicked off its national tour of Christmas parties at Sydney's Ivy Pool Bar."

-S