[AusNOG] Quagga bgpd Crashes

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Mon May 4 01:25:41 EST 2009

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the link, we use Quagga within Vyatta for route-refelctors and this sent us into routing hell from 10PM QLD time onwards.

Took us about an hour to figure out that it wasn't a deliberate network attack, that it must be a 4-byte issue then we started to figure out a work around.

Good luck to anyone else affected.

Cheers,
Sean.