[AusNOG] Caching hardware recommendations

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Mon Mar 23 13:00:41 EST 2009

Hello all,

Haven't had a need for anything like this in a while so I'm a bit out of
date on what's available; does anyone have recommendations for a
near-current (something released in the last 4 years) caching device I
should use.
Location has a 20mb/20mb feed with a lot of web traffic that I'd like to
speed up a little and cut down on external usage. Have looked at using
something like squid ourselves but would rather a set & forget system I
can just see reports from at the end of each month.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus HNA