[AusNOG] Thursday Island Wireless / 3G etc Coverage

Andrew Cox andrew at accessplus.com.au
Sun Mar 22 18:22:11 EST 2009

http://www.thursdayislandmotel.com.au/facilities.html

Lists an in-room internet cable and a wireless hotspot. No idea who
provides the service or what they'd charge thou.
I've seen as cheap $30 a week or as expensive as $25 a day in my travels
(working for a company that provides these sort of services)

No mention of actual 3g wireless coverage thou, hope this helps.

Regards,
Andrew Cox
AccessPlus HNA