[AusNOG] That list [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Mark Newton newton at internode.com.au
Fri Mar 20 10:55:56 EST 2009

On 20/03/2009, at 10:11 AM, Kayne Naughton wrote:

> I was 90% sure that's where it would have come from (people suck at
> crypto as badly as they suck at bounds checking in C) - I'll make sure
> whoever is looking into it knows now so they can save some time and
> effort.

Great.  Can you let the Minister know too?  Because he made comments
yesterday which slurred the IIA Family Filter ISP scheme by suggesting
that there's some kind of value in discussing the issue with them to
work out how to not make it happen again, and if it turns out they had
absolutely nothing to do with it then I guess that'll mean Conroy owes
some folks an apology.

Bwaahahahaahahahah!

   - mark

Mark Newton                               Email:  newton at internode.com.au
  (W)
Network Engineer                          Email:
newton at atdot.dotat.org  (H)
Internode Pty Ltd                         Desk:   +61-8-82282999