[AusNOG] ASO Call for Comments on Nominees for ICANN Board Seat

Narelle narellec at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 12:13:45 EST 2009

and it's worth pointing out in the ausnog context that  ISOC-AU is
recognised as an at large body of ICANN and we have a seat on the
board of ICANN already. [Cheryl will now castigate me off list for not
getting this specific enough]

Happy to discuss more with the ausnoggers.

Cheers

Narelle
VP ISOC-AU