[AusNOG] AAPT contact

Brad Gould bradley at internode.com.au
Wed Jun 24 22:45:17 EST 2009

Hi,

This is not meant to be an AAPT whacking mission, so I will forgo most
of the embarrassing details, but I should add a little context to the
nature of my inquiry for hopefully better results...

I have a friend who's with AAPT, and despite weeks of waiting, AAPT
helpdesk seem to be unable to supply her with her current email
password, which seems to have been changed when she got a new service
from them and requested that she keep her longtime existing mailbox.

Is there anyone out there that can supply me off-list (hopefully some
AAPT people lurk here) with some contact details for someone in AAPT
that might be able to resolve this before it gets to be a TIO complaint?

Thanks

Brad

--
Brad Gould, Network Engineer