[AusNOG] 'X' carrier tethering on iPhone v3.0

Mike O'Connor mike at pineview.net
Fri Jun 19 19:01:31 EST 2009

Hi All

I really do not understand how the carriers can justifies charging extra
when ever mobile I have had in the 4 years has been able do tethering
and its never need had a charge from the carrier.

The only thing I can see that is different is that for the first time we
have an American Phone on the market and the USA carriers have always
been funny about Internet data.

Mike