[AusNOG] Telstra problems?

Sean K. Finn sean.finn at ozservers.com.au
Wed Jun 17 15:57:47 EST 2009

Have heard, unconfirmed, reports NSW Cable and DSL products are inaccessible for customers of bigpond. Not sure how widespread.

We've received a large volume of calls for our end email/hosting clients who 'can't get their websites up'.
I.e. Not theirs, nor any others, who are Bigpond customers for their Internet access.
(Meaning we're getting calls from clients who don't know who their ISP is for those that are a bit slow today).

-S