[AusNOG] New APNIC Member Fee Schedule from 2010

James Spenceley james at vocus.com.au
Tue Jun 16 11:16:27 EST 2009

Hi Greg,

You beat me to the post.

The EC spent considerable time in re-reviewing the fees after the
original announcement and comment period in April.

If you haven't looked at the final version it has changed
significantly since April.

One result of those changes (as you've noted) is that some members of
the smaller classes will see their yearly fees reduced.

--
James