[AusNOG] Bulk Movement of Sensitive Computer Equipment

Scott Howard scott at doc.net.au
Wed Jun 3 12:25:08 EST 2009

I've used both COPE and Hi-Tech extensively for everything from single
servers to entire corporate datacenters.

We did have one glitch with COPE on a new system delivery (if you can call
dropping and destroying a million dollar server a "glitch"), but their
relocation people have been very good every time I've worked with them.

If you're moving systems in racks I would strongly recommend making sure
that they use "air-ride" suspension trucks.  Most of the COPE trucks are,
but not all of the Hi-Tech ones are.

  Scott.