[AusNOG] PiPE Brisbane

Bevan Slattery Bevan.Slattery at staff.pipenetworks.com
Tue Jul 21 21:13:16 EST 2009

Could you elaborate a little more on the issues.  The only issue I am
aware of is a high temp alarm at 55 Clarence St (Powertel) which has one
of our core nodes located within it.  We are issuing a hazard
notification to customers now.  Not expected to cause network issues
unless temp increases a further 10 degrees or so.

Not having any network issues within our network nationally at present.
An idea on what the actual product is would be good to know.  There are
a number of network guys on this list and will respond to you directly
in the next few minutes.

Cheers

[b]