[AusNOG] Equinix Outage

Nathan Brookfield Nathan.Brookfield at serversaustralia.com.au
Thu Jul 2 20:56:25 EST 2009

This would be the second I count in the past 12 months with the first only
being isolated to a small amount of racks, If you have had 5 in the last 3
months then something is really wrong!

Kindest Regards,

Nathan Brookfield

Systems Administrator

IT Operations
The One Provider Group Pty Ltd

Direct:                    (02) 4307 4206

Fax:                         (02) 4307 4201

Network Ops:       (02) 9037 4343

Web:                      http://www.serversaustralia.com.au

Office Address:    2/2 Teamster Close, Tuggerah NSW 2259

Postal Address:    PO Box 3187, Tuggerah NSW 2259

e-mail_signature