[AusNOG] apnic - desi valli spam?!

Sean K. Finn Sean.Finn at ozservers.com.au
Fri Feb 20 15:50:39 EST 2009

Ok, I'm now in agreement that Desi probably doesn't quite understand how to represent member interest properly if he thinks that type of spamming is O.k.

Of course, it could be a ploy to discredit him by his competition, but doesn't sound like it since Apnic contacted him as per
http://www.apnic.net/news/2009/0220.html

Cheers,
Sean.