[AusNOG] apnic - desi valli spam?!

dasmo dasmo at dasmo.net
Fri Feb 20 13:45:47 EST 2009

Gee, you must get some false positives then.

He was sending it to an intended audience, looked like he only sent to
those intended and there's nothing too strange in the headers, other
than no x-mailer, which is fairly common (this list sends in a fairly
similar way). He sent it out in a batch too quick for DNSBL. If you're
blocking email like that then you must be blocking more than spam.

We should be sending this on to APNIC though and getting him removed
as a candidate. Couldn't stand a spammer having a seat.