[AusNOG] Emails Lists - legal obligations

Alan Arnott alan at arnotts.net.au
Wed Feb 18 17:49:03 EST 2009

Hi Ben,

Please contact me offlist if you need legal advice on this.

Regards,

Alan Arnott
Technology Lawyer

ARNOTTS LAWYERS
P: +61(0)2 9419 6355
F: +61(0)2 9419 8795
E: alan at arnotts.net.au
www.arnotts.net.au

This message is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. It may also be privileged or protected by other legal rules such as legal privilege. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by reply to the sender and delete it  from your system. Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message to you. You should not copy this message or use or disclose its contents to anyone without our express consent. We use virus scanning software but exclude all liability for viruses, defects or anything similar in any transmission to you. If this email also contains an attachment you should not open the attachment unless you acknowledge our exclusion of all liability for viruses, defects and the like which may be contained in any such attachment and which may cause any damage or loss to you as a result. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.