[AusNOG] Emails Lists - legal obligations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Wed Feb 18 17:17:10 EST 2009

Does the anti-spam team have guns and a special-ops group yet?  If
not, why not?

MMC

On 18/02/2009, at 4:02 PM, David Zielezna wrote:

> G'day mate,
>
> You can get in touch with the Anti-Spam Team people through this
> form: http://www.acma.gov.au/interforms/australian_spam_act_advice.asp
>
> They will answer all your queries.
>
> Regards,
>
> David Zielezna
> Senior IT Technical Officer
> e-Security & DNCR Section
> Australian Communications and Media Authority
>
> p. +61 3 9963 6790
> f. +61 3 9963 6957

Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks
Level 5, 162 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: mmc at internode.com.au    Web: http://www.on.net
Direct: +61-8-8228-2909		     Mobile: +61-419-900-366
Reception: +61-8-8228-2999        Fax: +61-8-8235-6909