[AusNOG] Soul DDFM Services

Matthew Moyle-Croft mmc at internode.com.au
Wed Feb 11 14:43:29 EST 2009

No,
ACPA

Australia Carrier Pigeon Association.  Wouldn't want a collision with
a pigeon race.

MMC

On 11/02/2009, at 2:10 PM, Curtis Bayne wrote:

> In addition... if you use a carrier pigeon for long-haul
> communications, do you need to license their flight paths with the
> ACMA?
>

> Managing Director
> SONET Telecommunications
>
> [e] curtis at bayne.com.au
> [m] 0409 344 968

Matthew Moyle-Croft Internode/Agile Peering and Core Networks
Level 5, 162 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000 Australia
Email: mmc at internode.com.au    Web: http://www.on.net
Direct: +61-8-8228-2909		     Mobile: +61-419-900-366
Reception: +61-8-8228-2999        Fax: +61-8-8235-6909